Monday, February 9, 2009

Buy This House, Please!




For Sale: 4-bed, 2.5 bath home...








Our house is for sale! We want to move closer to the grandkids and to a warmer climate. Rick sold his corn truck, he has no job even though we have applied for 7 or 8. Rick hasn't seen our daughter Rachel since August and hasn't seen the grandbabies since October. That's too long away from our only child and grandchildren.

I went to Arizona a couple weeks ago and loved it, but there's nothing we can do until we sell our house. It's a beautiful home with a remodeled kitchen and master bath. I keep it spotless for the most part. It has new carpet, a new roof, new paint inside and out. There is loads of storage. It's 2704 sq. feet of comfortable living. Since only Bethany reads my blog, it's pretty sad that I would put this online, but I'm getting desperate.

I want to move! I don't want to leave my Mckenna, Bethany and Scott, but I do want to move.
I have made a visualization board; I pray constantly; we've tried to clean up the yard and Rick's driveway. I just don't know what to do next.

This goes out into the void as a plea!! Buy this house, someone. You'll love it as we have. I hate to leave it, but I really am looking forward to being warmer. I'm so cold!!

How is Mckenna? Are you home yet, Beth? I know this is ridiculous, but I am slightly nutso...as usual!!

3 comments:

Kesterfam said...

That is crazy! I can't believe you're serious!! Your house is beautiful!

Heather said...

You are really going to move? That is so adventurous! I love your house! I am sure you will be able to sell it. Good luck- selling a house is such a headache. However, I don't blame you for wanting to be closer to Rach and the grandkids.

The Cook Clan said...

Hey we are home. Sorry that kesterfam comment was me. My sis stayed logged in and I didn't realize it.