We sold the four-wheeler! Yahoo! I think we might sell one of Rick's guns today, and we sent the race car over to Dan the Sprinkler Man's place to get it out of the garage so Rick can clean up in there. We also took a big load of scrap metal and car hoods, etc., to Pacific and put a gynormous amount of trash out today. Little by little we are cleaning up...Now if we could just convince someone to buy our house. Lots of lookers but no takers.
It's been a while since I posted because I just have had NOTHING to say. I paid my taxes (HUGE!!) yesterday and that put me into a funk, but I guess I have to move on now. Just think of all the money we'll make at the yard sale! ;o)
1 comment:
Let us know if we can help with something with the yard sale. Other than buying it all!!!
Post a Comment