I think the heater/AC is fixed now. We had to put two new motors in it, but it wasn't as bad as a whole new unit or a compressor. I took the paperwork down to Stephanie at Lezamiz's. Today we have a guy coming to look at the chimney to fix it. Keep fingers crossed.
Cathy Brown brought me a whole stack of boxes and I think Rachel and the boys (including the son-in-law) are coming tomorrow to help us load garage stuff. It might be heading toward the end. We'll see! So stressful...!
I have a corn plant that I need to give away. It's a healthy, happy plant but I won't be able to move it. If you know anyone who wants one, holler! Thanks for tolerating my shakey entries. I get so scared. Sometimes I'm scared we won't move and other times I'm afraid we WILL. It's nuts!
Cathy Brown brought me a whole stack of boxes and I think Rachel and the boys (including the son-in-law) are coming tomorrow to help us load garage stuff. It might be heading toward the end. We'll see! So stressful...!
I have a corn plant that I need to give away. It's a healthy, happy plant but I won't be able to move it. If you know anyone who wants one, holler! Thanks for tolerating my shakey entries. I get so scared. Sometimes I'm scared we won't move and other times I'm afraid we WILL. It's nuts!
1 comment:
Oh how sad! But good for you guys. I'm so sad we aren't gonna be here when you leave! Dang it! Give us a holler and we'll come over and help, well the kids might not be much help, maybe just scott.
Post a Comment