
Rach went to Laughlin with Emily (Raymond) McCabe to jet ski and play for the weekend. They left husbands home and let Rick and I have the boys. What fun we've had! They got Grandma to make a tent in the living room and they've played with cars and Grandpa and watched Arthur and Clifford and ridden their scooters. We were going swimming and maybe to the zoo, but it's rainy and thunders and Blake hates thunder. We didn't think it was a good weekend to be outdoors. The pool will be finished Tues. but wasn't done in time for the boys' visit. That's OK. We hope that they will come visit often now and that we will have the pleasure of their company whenever Rach will allow. They are getting so big and grown up. I'm glad Grandpa Rick has been able to spend time with them. Always before he was working when they came. He welded Blake's scooter and gets down with them and plays cars. It's great to watch. How thankful I am for these times.
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I bet you were very tired after the weekend was over????
Yes, tired and sort of sad to have them gone. It's a mixed feeling--glad to have peace and quiet and sad because all their little messes and toys are scattered around the house. I sure love those boys. They are really at a fun age.
Post a Comment