I love the sunsets here--even at the race track. You have to admit it, AZ has beautiful sunsets.
We stood in line for almost 2 hours to get to see Joey Lagano and Matt Kenseth at Home Depot in Goodyear. They aren't even drivers we really like, but they were the only ones we could get to see. We are sad, bored, and pathetic race fans.
These guys had to sit there for 2 hours and sign autographs and take pictures with redneck fans who had cars, shirts, pictures and new born babies for them to sign. I'm not kidding. The best part was that we went to In n Out Burger afterwards. I love those greasy burgers. Rick had fries and a chocolate shake too and I sampled. Gained 3 lbs. this weekend eating sausage dogs, peanuts, pretzels, and junk. Sigh!
1 comment:
That sounds like fun! I LOVE In and Out burger and so wish I could eat one right now!
Post a Comment