Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm Weird

I have the carpet cleaning guy coming today. I'm all atwitter and in a dither! I keep seeing things that need picked up. I'm worried the carpet guy will think badly of me for my messes.

Also I want to vacuum one last time so my carpet doesn't appear "dirty." Which raises the question: Why else would you have your carpets cleaned if they weren't soiled and icky.

Just let me stew and fret. It's hard when you're a nincumpoop. I must go now. He's coming in an hour and I need to clean the bathroom.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Because what if he has to pee, right? I get that. I got sick of paying for a carpet cleaner to come out and with all the blood spills in my house, I was too embarrassed to hire anyone so I bought one. Now I'm a carpet cleaning fool. Great seeing you yesterday! Start thinking of what we should do next.

larainydays said...

Face it Jo, you can't compete with Holly and her blood spills.

TARYTERRE said...

This made me chuckle. CLEANING the carpet so the carpet can be cleaned. Does it look better before or after???

Amy said...

I don't think this is weird. I clean when unfamilar people are coming over. No matter who they are.