June 16th 1980 was the best day of my life. It's when my baby girl was born at 1:14 p.m. She's 32 today! Happy Day, Rachel Gooding Andersen.
Sheis nothing like me. She's very active and a hunter, fisherperson, active mom, and beautiful pianist. I get tired just thinking of her crazy schedule.
Thank you, sweet lady! You are loved.
Mom Jo





8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!
WOW....you are a Girl that every MAN dreams of Marrying!!Good for you,I always say GIRLS Can do anything and EVERYTHING!!!
HUGS,
jamie
Happy Birthday to Rachel. Hope you all had a fun day. I think I was 32 once. But it was in another life. :)
Happy Birthday Rach! She exhausts me.
Aw, what a sweet post. :)
She's a mere babe!
Happy Birthday Rachel. I'd plank, but am not sure what that is! The bike....I get that, tho!
I wish you many more wonderful birthdays!
I am exhausted just looking at those pics. LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL. And many more. PS) Happy father's day to her hubby and yours too.
She is beautiful. It looks like she knows how to grab life and not let it pass by.
Glad you survived the little gunman.
HI JO!!!!
The raft trip was done in Wyoming....but we took a different route back to Salt Lake City....went over the Teton Pass and into IDAHO!!!
it was green and very agricultural....was that Potatoes growing everywhere???????We stopped for lunch in Idaho Falls......what a charming town...pics to come soon
hugs,
jamie
Post a Comment