1. School starting anew each fall has to be one of my favorite events--mostly when I'm not involved.
I love school supplies, schedules, lists, and clean starts. I'm a creature of the system I followed for
50 years of teaching and studenting.
2. Tiny red ants can bite hard when you are barefoot and stepping out for the morning paper. I
sprinkled them with ant killer pellets and hope they are now deceased.
3. Spending the weekend retching and purging is not my idea of a good time. You know how I feel
about being ill. I'm against it!
4. Some legislation is purposed to make English the official language of the United States of
America. This will most likely not pass. Amazing...
5. Orange is not a good choice of hair color for almost everyone. Let me know if you agree.
6. I'm extremely weary of election coverage. It's not the election and voting I'm opposed to. It's the
ads, the banter, the lies, and money wasted that frosts me most.
7. I don't know the way to stop crazies from killing people. Something tells me that gun laws
changes or restrictions aren't the definitive answers. Deranged people do not follow rules. Ergo
they most likely will not be inclined to let laws control their actions. Does that seem logical to you?
8. My husband made a profound statement last night: "Winning is more fun than losing!" He's so wise.
15 comments:
I'm against being ill also, seee???? I knew we were friends for a reason. Hope you feel better. P.S. I have orange hair
Some profound thoughts here ... especially the orange hair!
I can see your hubby's statement on a wall hanging. He is wise.
I agree with all of your musings....except the orange hair. Unless it's natural of course.
PROFOUND wisdom dispersed accordingly. APPRECIATED too. feel better soon.
For me, the beginning of the school year is the real New Years. Freshly sharpened pencils, pink rubber erasers, the pinch of new shoes...red of course :)
Being sick is never good. Unless it's morning sickness, in that case I wish my daughter had her head in the bowl right now.
Naturally orange or artificial? I have seen some beautiful redheads. My husband used to say if we ever had a child with red hair he would send it back. Luckily they are both blonds.
Crazies are everywhere! Why isn't more money being spent on treating mental illness and not on whether or not animals can see in color?
I despise politics, so much time money and effort put into a pile of bullshit. And the media? THEY SHOULD BE STRUNG UP BY THEIR MICROPHONES!
And Rickster, you are a genius :)
I'm done now, the soapbox is open.
I don't believe in improbable hair, but once in a while I enjoy it. I also don't believe in being sick or in unicorns.
Hi Jo..
I have lurked on your blog for quite some time but never left a comment until now. I have enjoyed your candor and wit. You frequently bring a smile to my face.
Breezy (AKA gail)
~
I love Rick's quotes! Him and Yogi Bear- or wait- is it Yogi Berra? Haha should get together.
HI JO!!!!
your hubby is a genius..tell him I said that!!!
Orange hair....hmmm.....I have auburn hair...but I highlight/dye it now!!!
I love back to school....well kind of...I will miss little girl when she goes to school all day Next year for kindergarden..I will CRY ..I know I will....time goes way to fast!!!
Politics....I love it.....but think I only LO VE it when MY guy wins....MITT is MY GUY.....I just hope and Pray he keeps his campaign promises.....but this guy we have needs to go!!!People WISE up...HE NEEDS to go...OH SORRY....I forgot this is YOUR PAGE NOT MINE.....so ignore all that political stuff......block it out......
how are you feeling now my friend???I am wanting to organize a BIG AZ BLOGGER LUNCHEON....this fall at OLIVE GARDEN...Half way in town...like around Paradise valley mall..Please say you will COME!!!
HUGS,
jamie
I seem to agree with you on everything. I love the beginning of the school year. Fresh start.
Orange is not a good hair color but neither is the dark blond/grayish green that I am sporting right now.
Election coverage makes me crazy.
Gun control laws make me crazier.
Rick is so right. I want to win...
Hope you are doing well.
Missin' ya!
HI JO!!
WHERE are you???Are you ok???
I miss you
hugs,
jamie
Dear Jo, I know you aren't dead because I see you on pinterest. Do you get my emails? I miss you :)
Jo...... Come out and play!!!!!!'
I'm impressed. Nobody ever misses me. :)
Post a Comment