Monday, November 11, 2013
Give Thanks
I'm trying to feel festive and properly thankful so I spent the day sprucing up my chalkboards.
Copied this off some printable website thingy on
Pinterest.
Rachel gave me this silver platter because she's moving and hadn't made it into anything yet. I painted it with chalkboard paint and put it out by my front door.
This is the printable saying framed and on entry table.
Happy Thanksgiving, friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOVE the chalkboard.
I love the color of your wall!
What is it?
You're ahead of me. Decorating seems to be over my head right now.
I've really been wanting to redo some things around the house. Love the outside platter.
I love those silver platter chalkboards! What a cute idea. And your writing is so cute on them, It is always good to have reminders out to help me to remember to be grateful.
Post a Comment