Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas 2015

I got a new app on my phone that makes a collage of pictures. As you may or may not know, I usually do not do a good job of taking pictures.

The tree is up and decorations are out. Hope this is a very merry Christmas!


2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

So I was thinking about your comments about how, well, nobody comments in the blog world anymore! I read but I am guilty of not commenting. Do you do Instagram? It's kind of like short and easy blogging with pictures. I think you'd like it. Put up a picture, write a little note about it, and post it. :) Almost everyone has the app on their phones so it's quick and easy to write feedback on it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Lovely decorations. It would be weird to celebrate without the freezing icy weather and slick roads and snow.
Wait.
Maybe I would love it.

What's the app??

Hope you have a great month.