Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August--Sigh!

Well, my birthday, Rachel's reunion, and the hordes at the house are over...and of course it was a big let down for me. I've battled out of the doldroms, but I've struggled. I don't bounce back as easily as you do, Bethany.

Rick has a couple of days left before Seneca starts and it's 18-hour sessions with chaos in between. He finally got the boat fixed. Now I want him to help me paint and he's not very excited about that.

I've been watching the Olympics and Michael Phelps win his 11 medals. It's amazing, isn't it! I can barely dog paddle and he's gliding through the water at record speeds eleven times. What a talent!

My blogs aren't very exciting. Jo Out!

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

You are so funny. I don't bounce back that easy, I just pretend. :) That is nice he got the boat fixed, now you two need to go boating before it gets too cold. I hope you had a great bday, sorry I'm such a ditz and forgot about V.T.

The Cook Clan said...

Hey that is cool you guys got to go together. Did you go tonight? Scott was there with the missionaries and someone else.