Returned last night from Arizona and Las Vegas where it was sunny and 75 degrees to land in Idaho Falls where it was 10 degrees with 2 inches of snow. Now, let me think...which sounds more inviting?
I am glad to be home to my own bed and my own husband who, though flawed, is not as flawed as some I saw, so I'll keep him. The grandkids were good about 90% of the time and horrible 10% of the time. They are really getting cute and talk constantly. Blake spilled a whole bottle of chocolate milk in the rental car, they screamed the WHOLE way down to Las Angeles to meet their "better" grandma, and they constantly want everything. Other than that they're pretty cute.
We had to put Rachel's dog Ebby to sleep. She got to be blind and incontinent, so the poor little thing wasn't getting around very well. She's in a better place.
Here are pictures of the boys with their weed-eating goggles, a picture of "Pedro" selling oranges by the side of the road in AZ, and a cotton field we thought was great. I loved Arizona! Met lots of people who were so nice. Now all we need to do is sell this house and I'm off. That's a big hurdle to jump, but we'll try.
We're taking Rick to the eye doctor to get glasses cause he is freakin' blind. We just got back and got cute round glasses and sun glasses. He needs them for distance and close reading. Now he will be able to see. Yahoo!
2 comments:
The boys look cute with their goggles! Now lets see Rick with his..... :) just kidding Rick!
Hey, have you been checking out the blog updates??? Scott mentioned today on the phone he wants to buy your house! YEAH RIGHT!!!! Funny though. I love your house but that is a lot of work and money, plus we don't want to loose our best neighbors and friends!
Post a Comment