Friday, January 23, 2009

Pressure Releasing


I haven't posted for ages! Impossible to explain the stress and mayhem in our life lately. Rick is still jobless, but a few other things are starting to open up and we might be OK. The picture of the compressor is "symbolic" of the pressure I have felt. (Really, it's a picture we took when Rick was selling it.) We are trying to get rid of all the junk in our shop--and in our lives. Easier to do from the shop...
There is still fog with the added "beauty" of snow today. This weather is slowing eroding my jolly humor. I will be soooo glad to see spring soon.
President Obama has been sworn in, a new year is well underway. Wish I had more joy to spread. Here's hoping that soon I will be able to report something more uplifting. I'm trying to be more positive. Who wants to hear me mope? I am getting better with the crossword puzzles, I am happy to report. I finished the one in the paper this morning with no help from the computer. ;o) Wow!!

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Let's hope you don't have any happy news of selling the house! I would sure miss you guys!!! I think you need to put a pic up and make a post about it. Who cares what Rick says..... :)

The Cook Clan said...

Can't wait for you to come home today!!!! I wanna see warm Vegas pictures! Give me a call when you get a chance.