Friday, January 2, 2009

Fine in '09


We went out to dinner with Rick's brother and his wife last night. Had a good time and stayed out until 9 p.m. That's pretty late for us to stay out.

Got my hair cut today. A little short, but it's still cute and spunky. I love spunky!

Rick and I are cutting back on Diet Cokes/day in the new year. Rick is down to 4 a day (from 8 or 9) and I'm only drinking 2 instead of 3 or sometimes 4. They were making me nervous and edgy and heaven knows I don't need to be more on edge. I'm already sort of wired some days.

Lola jumped on my quilt in the frame and fell through. It would be funny but we thought she ate the needle too. She chewed up the thread and had all the equipment on the floor. But I found the needle. She's a real pill. She chews any thing and everything in sight. She loves drier sheets, my underwear, Rick's socks--you name it. She chews...

I need to go do something constructive now. I'd like to organize my sewing room some day. Any one have any good ideas?

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Oh silly little Lola. Ya know I just had some friends that had a baby, guess what they named her? Lola! I thought of your dog, how funny is that?

The Cook Clan said...

my first comment ever how exciting. You Better feel special just kidding. Well im not much of a blogger but maybe ill get into it. Great blog Joanne it sounds very exciting over there. Keep up the good work.
Scott