
After the inspector came, seems that everything that could go wrong is. We have to have the roof over the carport and the shop reroofed--very expensive in my eyes. They wanted the chimney inspected and the chimney guy found a couple of cracks in the tiles and firewall downstairs. Yesterday during the "heat wave" I turned on the AC and gradually the house increased in temp until it was hotter in here than outside. The AC quit! We don't know why. It worked fine earlier and then pooft, it's broken! So I have a guy coming this morning and I (as usual) fear for the worst.
I don't know what is happening on the place now. Who knows? The appraiser still has to come appraise--whatever that tells anyone. I worry about that too! I feel about half sick. I'm glad it's warmer, but not thrilled about our heating/cooling system. HELP!!
1 comment:
Oh goodness! That is not good. I'm sorry all is going wrong. I hope everything works out for you.
Post a Comment