Sunday, September 26, 2010

Loyal NASCAR Fan(s)



Rooster is our avid NASCAR fan. He roots for whoever Grandpa and I tell him to. He is soooo cute in his Tony Stewart(14) shirt. He's going to be Kyle Busch(18) for Halloween. He and his VERY pregnant mama and Blakerboo went to the truck races last night in Las Vegas. Rach thought the walking and the roar of the racetrack might put her into labor. No luck! But I can tell they had a good time." Turn left and go fast..." That's our motto.

5 comments:

Herding Cats said...

Your grandkids are such cuties!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Jo - thank you for your concern, but (thankfully) no one of my family has been injured. Hopefully, whoever it was will know we all care..

You're a kind friend to worry about me :-)

Amy said...

I love NASCAR! I am looking forward to the race in Vegas next year. The kids look like they had a great time.

Vern said...

"Turn left and go fast" - good advice in many situations, not just NASCAR!

life in red shoes said...

Listen Jo, I'm going to try really hard to like you despite the nascar thing:)

Blog Archive