I wondered what happened to you. Love the picture - looks like me and my sister having a silly moment!
I've had a lapse too. Maybe it's contagious. Finally found something yesterday and got back online. Sometimes life just isn't all that interesting or sometimes I just don't have anything to say.
That's what I look like when I dance. I have all the moves--just not in the right order
Love the picture. I probably look like that when I'm dancing around the house.
I'm going out to dinner tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep before seven. :))
This picture makes me smile. A little toe tapping is in order, for sure to get the juices flowing. Take care.
Is that us?
That is a pretty hilarious picture!That's about right....when you get life figured out and know it all they stick you in a nursing home!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I wondered what happened to you. Love the picture - looks like me and my sister having a silly moment!
I've had a lapse too. Maybe it's contagious. Finally found something yesterday and got back online. Sometimes life just isn't all that interesting or sometimes I just don't have anything to say.
That's what I look like when I dance. I have all the moves--just not in the right order
Love the picture. I probably look like that when I'm dancing around the house.
I'm going out to dinner tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep before seven. :))
This picture makes me smile. A little toe tapping is in order, for sure to get the juices flowing. Take care.
Is that us?
That is a pretty hilarious picture!
That's about right....when you get life figured out and know it all they stick you in a nursing home!
Post a Comment