Friday, December 21, 2012
My Feelings Exactly
These are pictures of my sweet Gunnar-boo traveling to his other grandparent's house for Christmas.
I have similar feelings during this last week or two. Life is hard sometimes.
But notice the cute quilt that G'ma Jo made him. That is symbolic of the bright spots in our life. I love my grandbabies. They are my bright spot.
To all of you at this Christmas time, I hope you enjoy your bright spots and have a joyous holiday season. Merry Christmas to all and may peace fill your hearts.
Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love that sweet baby boy! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas. I forget to get a piece of your plant by your front door when I was there the other day. Remind me next time. Love you!
That is adorable. Nothing like a totally worn out child.
Love the quilt. Very talented.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas Jo. I know what you mean about grand kids.
Ditto! Grandkids are so worth all the trouble of raising their parents. A total gift. I'm in DC for Christmas and it's quite "cool" here. As in -- freeze yer fuzz off. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day. No snow here but possibilities are there.
Oh Gunnar, I second that emotion!
Post a Comment