I know it doesn't seem like much to a normal person, but heaven knows I'm not normal.
I finally got a background back on my blog. I don't even know how I did it. It's a January miracle for sure. I'm just grateful that I'm "pretty" again and not "naked."
It is going to be colder than a well-digger's rear tonight. Even in Arizona. Supposed to freeze and get in the low 30's and high 20's. I have towels and sheets and all sorts of stuff on all of the plants.
Bundle up. And be happy that my blog personality is somewhat restored. (If it even had one.) I'm so happy.
5 comments:
Hmmm...I wonder what you did. Looks good. Just woke up, it's 3:30 am on Saturday. Says it's 29 degrees on my patio right now. Everything is covered but I'm not so sure it will help.
Not bad, smarty pants. How'd you do it. I just use the choices that Blogger gives me in the guts of these things. WHen I start trying to do something REALLY cute and different is where I get into trouble. Heck -- I'm always just glad I know how to turn this here mechanical thingy on in the mornings.
I like the new background. BUT, I do believe BLogger has been at it again. They are changing things around so uploading photos and backgrounds are a pain in the rear end. I'm impressed that you stuck with it and got 'er done!
AZ's got nothing on temps.....it was -10 degrees this morning and the high today will be 13. When we leave for AZ, it's going to be -11. Please be sure to turn up the heat!!!!
See you soon, girl.
Glad you got your background! I hate when blogger messes around with stuff and tells us we want something different.
Uh, -5 right now in the 'burg. Pretty sure our highs this week won't even be close to your lows.
Have a great Sunday!
Hi, I am your newest follower...also an "Arizona Desert Dweller" like yourself. Love you blog and looking forward to more of your posts! Enjoy your Sunday and the week ahead.
Post a Comment