Saturday, October 19, 2013
A Passport...
Rick went outside earlier and found Barley chewing on this. It's someone's passport. Someone who is 23. Someone who was born in California
We live in Arizona--a border state. I've been reading Luis Urrea's book Across the Wire. Of course I imagine that this is
a. forged
b. lost by some person who will be desperate to get it back
c. tossed into our back yard by a fleeing felon
d. the key to some exotic mystery
I spend too much time reading perhaps. There is no address inside. I went on the computer and found that if one finds a passport, one can send it to Washington, D.C. in a sturdy envelope.
I hope the U. S. Dept. of State Passport Services is better organized and more efficient that the rest of the clowns there. I have little faith that this will ever find its way back to the owner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is sooo bizarre. I'm going with the felon route.
Interesting for sure.
The only thing our dog ever chews on is uninteresting and unlucky birds. You have all the fun. Thank you again for your book recommendation. Urrea is a genius!
Post a Comment