Sunday, August 10, 2008

House is empty

I was excited for the chaos to be over and all of the turmoil to end. Now they are gone, I just feel sad and depressed. I'm definitely psychotic.

We took Rooster to the races last night. He had a great time. He kept saying, "Go fast!" Then he thought he was responsible when they did. He got autographs from several racers including Jonathan and said he wanted to sit in the race cars. Then when we tried to put him in the cars he said he didn't like them. Kids are fickle!

Bethany, I've tried all morning to comment on your blog but can't get it to publish.. It does that a lot to me. Sheesh! Rick says you are like a second daughter to us, so don't feel had when some small people aren't loyal to you. It's their loss! I know that kind of thing bothers! It does me too.
We still love you. Thanks so much for taking Blakey Bean last night. The lawn mowing was a big hit. Thank Scott. They were both asleep before we got home and they STAYED asleep. That was great! We had such a good time with Rooster.

I need to see my Mckenna sometime soon. She's such a joy. Wish my babies were closer to us geographically. It's so hard when they are so far away.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Joanne, I set up my comments so I have to view them and okay them before they can be published. I think you know my reasoning. Any time you feel lonely you can borrow Mckenna. She'll get ya out of the dumbs real fast.

The Cook Clan said...

Hey can you put your email on my blog so you can still see it. I'm going private.