Another "exciting" race night! Rick had fastest time in practice, then got over-anxious in the heat race and hit the wall. He wasn't badly hurt and the car is just a little more crumpled. So he had to practice patience and be calm in the main. He got fourth which was great! We have three races left and we're still in fifth place overall. That's wonderful considering he's a rookie!
I am getting out of my slump now. Rachel "stole" all of my sewing scissors while she was home to do her dang picture wall. Sigh! Will I ever recover from tornado Rachel?
I must do better and go to church today. I've really been lazy about it lately.
Rick is waiting to go to Seneca. He's only gotten two loads this year so far. We need the money so he needs to get over there and haul, haul, haul...
I need a nap already and it's only 7 a.m. Saw where Michael Phelps won his eighth gold in these Olympics. G0, USA! Go, Michael!
1 comment:
We watched Michael Philps too. We were so excited, and way too tired. My sis was her last night and this morning so I need a nap bad but instead I got to go to church and fight a rascal. Silly girl! I'm glad Rick wasn't hurt. Darn that stinks though!
Post a Comment