Sunday, August 24, 2008

TEMPLE DEDICATION

Just got home from the temple dedication. Awesome! There was such a strong spirit and the opportunity to see President Monson was very special. He has a good sense of humor too. I thought of President Hinckley today and was wishing he was with us, but after seeing our present Prophet I know that Heavenly Father has put us in capable hands. President Monson is an inspired leader.

I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to attend the dedication. I seriously considered not bothering... :o( Sorry to admit, but I'm grateful that I made the right decision. It was just wonderful. Now I need to get busy and do the temple work for my mom and Rick's mom. Of all Rick's family, his mom is the only one who nothing has been done at the temple. My mom just needs to be sealed to her parents. Everything else is done. She's still living but isn't able to go herself.

I would gladly babysit Mckenna if you want to do the Farmer's Market, Bethany. She's my favorite girl in the world. I'd be honored. Tell her I love her.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

That was truely an amazing experience. I loved it! He is so funny!!! I'm debating on the farmers market but thanks, I'll let ya know. My sis thinks I could just make more taking them around like I have been. I guess we'll see.

kesandrach said...

Hey mom Kes just said you text me. I didn't know till now and of course you are asleep. So Rick broke his axle? I'll have to call you tomorrow and find out about it. Blake starts school in the morning so that's exciting. They had a good day at church. I have a song you should download for your blog. It's by Brandi Carlisle and it's called The Story. Cool song! Have a good night I'll talk to you tomorrow.