Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Arizona and LV Nascar


Rick and I went to Arizona and Las Vegas on a week-long adventure. The pictures here show Rick at Saguaro Lake with Lola, the boys at the race track with the pace car (they are "scared") and Rooster riding his four wheeler. We had fun. I've lost the ability to communicate creatively. I just am mindless now. Rick got the job with the canal company, we still haven't sold the house, and I'm still stressed. The weather is getting warmer though and that helps. In AZ the temp was about 87 and it was in the 70's in Vegas. Then we came home...it was nicer than it has been, however. Good ol' Idaho!




1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

I'm so jealous of the warm weather! I can't wait for it to get warm here!!! We sure are glad you are home. Mckenna has been saying "ba ba ba" for a couple of days now. Her face lights up when I start singing it.