Friday, May 29, 2009

Tomatoes Heading to Arizona








About a month ago before those people made an offer on the house, I bought one big tomato plant (right) and four little ones. I was going to plant them in the yard thinking that I would probably be here long enough to get tomatoes. Before I could plant them, the people made an offer on the house so I planted them in small pots. They grew like weeds (or in this case tomatoes) so I had to transplant them. I hope they will make it in AZ. I know it will be hot but I will keep them under cover on the patio.
So I am finally boxing up the kitchen. Now that isn't very fun. Spices, cook books, dishes, glasses, spatulas, ugh! Who knew I had so much "stuff." The house is stripped of all pictures on the wall and we have boxes stacked up waist high all over down stairs. The people who are "buying" our house had a letter delivered here today. Guess that's a pretty good sign. Hope we hear something soon about the official closing. Stephanie said that no news is good news, so I hope she's right.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Sniff...sniff! It was sad to see all of your cute decor gone today! I hope you guys love AZ cuz we'll miss ya like crazy here.