Of all the things I'll leave here (besides my kitchen), I will miss the roses most. It took me 15 years to get them all in the right places and the right size with a pleasing mix of varieties and colors. This year was the peak of rosedom, and we're moving tomorrow.
Well, actually, we might not be able to leave until Friday. Depends on the closing and paperwork. Charlotte came by again yesterday to show her brother-in-law the house. Every time she comes it looks worse and is a messier mess. I kind of wish she'd stop already...She told us that carpenters were coming Friday to start remodeling. Sid said, "Not so fast!" He said that buyers will say anything. ;o) So I'm not so sure they will be closing today or remodeling Friday.
Yesterday was a bit stressful. Bought a new computer and can't hook it up to the internet yet. Bought a Garmin gps and it won't find Costco. In all fairness it found A Costco, but it was 114 miles away in Boise. Ugh!! See why I don't embrace technology!
We bid farewell to Twin Falls, 796 Green Acres Dr., and my roses within the next two days. I hope that someone will read this blinkin' blog. No one ever does except Bethany and she's gone to a family reunion. So I had to say goodbye to my Mckenna Tuesday. I will see her again and even possibly find something in Arizona I love as much as my roses. Cacti are quite lovely and require less maintenance.
2 comments:
Wow, you really are leaving Twin Falls!?! Are you getting sad or are you just ready to be done with moving already? I hate that in-limbo point. I hope you get moved quickly and feel at home in Arizona. Good luck with closing and with this huge next step in you life!
What bitter sweet moments!!!! Yes I'm in Utah, but I still enjoy reading!!!! We bid you farewell and hope to see you visiting us soon! It just won't be the same without you. Good luck on your new journey!
Post a Comment