Here we are in sunny, warm (but not too warm) Phoenix. The high priests from the Foothills Ward (our temporary new ward) came at 6 a.m. and moved us in in 45 minutes. Can you believe that? What took us 5 hours to load took 45 minutes to unload. Unloading is evidently easier. ;o)
This is wonderful! We feel so comfortable. We have a pool 10 ft. the back door and we might go for a dip later this morning. Yahoo!!
Yesterday coming out of Las Vegas, the fender of the U haul tow dolly for the car flew off and came shooting back at me in the pickup and the boat. It went underneath and didn't hit anything seriously. We were blessed!
I'm thankful to be here in one piece and unpacked. I think we'll like it here. We will go look for a house tomorrow. Hope we find something soon so I can get out of boxes. This isn't home, but it's OK until we find "home."
P.S. The tomatoes were planted at 796 Green Acres Dr. because we couldn't get them in the truck anywhere. They probably would have died on the way anyway. Thanks for your friendship and support, Heather and Bethany. You are my true friends because you faithfully follow my blog.
2 comments:
I do faithfully follow your blog and am glad you made it to Arizona! That has to feel good to reach the destination you have been talking about for the past few months. Now you need to take some pictures so I can see what Arizona looks like. Good luck house hunting!
We are glad you made it there in one piece! THat is awesome they came so early and got it done so fast!!!! We'll be looking for pics with you guys in the pool!
Post a Comment