This is our house in Surprise, AZ!
It looks much better in "person." First of all, I took the front picture, so it's a bit off. Then Rick took the rest by standing on a stool and shooting over the back fence which is about 6.5' high. The ladies who live there are sisters ages 89 and 94 and they need time to find another house--not a "nursing home" or assisted living, but a condo or townhouse, I'm assuming. Can you picture them with this .25 acre lot?
We have to wait a month or two for the little ladies to move, but I'm hoping it's going to work out. I can't wait to see it sans lol. (little ol' ladies) I'm taking off the prison door on the back sliding door and a storm door on front which matches the back. UGH!! These lol are both stone deaf so you have to fax and let them know when you're coming. They hear nothing.
So, sometime in August or sooner we will be moving from the rental with the pool to this house with no landscaping and lots of fixing up needed. That's fine. I'll probably be tired of lounging by the pool and reading by then. :o) Rick and I plan to go to the Grand Canyon, Lake Havasu, and Tuscon during that 45 days. We've never been to those places and might as well go while we have the time.
It was 111 degrees today, but when we went in the pool it was just barely warm enough for me.
I love getting out and not being chilled. Even Lola went for a dip yesterday. We have quail babies running through our fron yard and little lizards scurrying across the rocks in the back yard.
At the lol's house, a cotton tail rabbit lives in one of the bushes out front. He's been there two different days when we've gone there skulking around. Hope Barley leaves him alone when we move in. Oh, and Barley hurt her toe on a hind foot again. She's such a dork! Rick was going to have Rach take her to the vet, but she wasn't bleeding so I just told 'em to have her "walk it off." She's a dog!
2 comments:
Horay!!!! That is exciting news! How big is it? How many bed and baths? So are ya gonna be putting in a pool? Those are spendy. So, its in Suprise, AZ? Where in the world is that?? No mans land????? :)
What a great looking house. I am glad you finally got one. I can't wait to see the inside. That is great that you have some time to relax and sight see before moving because I am sure you will be plenty busy after that. We loved the Grand Canyon. It is so beautiful! Enjoy your down time while it lasts. :)
Post a Comment