


Barley's days at Rachel's with Tory and the boys are coming to a close. I'll bet she'll be sad in some ways to leave all the hustle and bustle of their busy, hectic life. But she'll get to be with her beloved master--Rick. Every time we go there she sniffs him and just sighs like she's so happy to see him. We hope to get her Tuesday some time and take her to the new house. We're hoping by then we'll be able to stay there and camp out til we get settled. The boys are finishing swimming lessons this week. Rooster is really swimming like a pro and Blake enjoys hustling the girls in class. It will be so nice to have our whole family together next week and be in our house. I'm sure Rachel will be happy to have her yard back too.
2 comments:
Oh too funny! I'm impressed you're not leaving Barley there. After all she's getting spoiled like crazy. Can't wait to see pics of the new house.
How did the big move go?????
Post a Comment