We continue to work out in the garage sorting things from the trailer Rach brought this weekend. We are just now starting to see progress four days later. We have mounds of good stuff for a yard sale. I had to sacrifice really good things to make some room: Rachel's Barbies, My Little Ponies, a lot of my pictures that I loved, all of my Santas, other Christmas items, lots of books, a tv, and Rick has kicked in a FEW tools. He just can't part with any of his treasures. Oh, please!
Then in the midst of all this, the warranty repair guys came and took away our new tv because the speaker was making a funny sound that was annoying. Guess they couldn't fix that here...UGH! So we're watching a 19" and happy to have it instead of nothing.

2 comments:
Yay for a pool! 113 degrees is just too hot for me. Isn't it interesting how much you get rid of when you pack and then how much you get rid of again when you unpack? I think it feels good to get rid of of all the crap you don't really need. Keep the pictures of the pool and the house coming!
Wow, that pool is coming together quick! I wish we lived closer!!! Mckenna would love some barbies and ponies in a few years.
Post a Comment