Note to self: Do not go walking on Friday morn in 90 degree heat. That is garbage day. Everyone has the trash bin outside in the heat. Trash stinks. No matter where you walk--down wind or up--it is putrid. Gasp!
I did lose 2-ish pounds. (I always round up on losses and down on gains.) I'm sure it's coming back again soon, but I feel a little better.
Have reservations all set for going home to Twin Falls next week to see my mammacita. She will be 89 on Saturday. (Wish she was aware of that. She'd be amazed that she lived that long.) Weather in Idaho will be chilly (49-50) so I need to wear long pants. Then I can sweat to death the minute I return to AZ where it will be in the 100s when I return. Then I'll be reminded of why we left the Gem State--maybe.
Nothing exciting planned for weekend. How about you? Until later...
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Perhaps Saturday
- Mockingjay
- Saving Where We Can--(can...snort...get it?)
- Loyal NASCAR Fan(s)
- Blaker Bean
- Not My Backside, But...
- Life is Good...
- It's Not Easy Being Green...
- Oh How I Wish
- Room Without a View
- It's Love!
- Oh, Yes...
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Idaho Proud
- Another Go At It
- Better Day--Sort Of...
- 9-02-10 Get it?
- Backward Order
-
▼
September
(18)
4 comments:
I'm sorry you were walking in stinky-town today. I had to move in stinky-town last weekend. Not fun. Especially when you're working hard enough to need to take deep gasping breaths of air in... and it's smelly and tastes bad. :(
Hope you find something to do this weekend!!
I got the kiddos bedding so I am going to be doing some PAINTING! Have a great one!
Have a happy, safe trip!! I think we always wish for weather we don't have, lol! Although it's been mild, and sunny here and quite lovely.
I like that you like having a friend in Italy too! BIG HUGS!!!
PS: I'm waiting for you to email me....*hint*
Post a Comment