Blake is the younger twin (by two minutes), the bigger twin, and in many ways the "behinder" twin. Grandma Jo has spent many sleepless hours worrying about the Blaker Bean. He's not officially ADHD or any syndrome, but he struggles and is fractured and distracted. What is a snap for the Rooster twin is a major dilemma for the Blakers. He's in a special class for kindergarten and this is the result. He is tracing his name. That is a major improvement. I worked with him a month ago and he could barely hold the pencil and draw a line (let alone make letters.) He is the most sensitive, sweetest boy in the world and the most difficult to deal with. But for all his struggles, I think my Bean might make it. He'll have to work harder and go more slowly and he will never be as coordinated or graceful as others, but my precious Blake Dallin seems to be succeeding and for that I thank God and pray that this continues. He's the best Blakers in the world and Grandma Jo loves him.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Perhaps Saturday
- Mockingjay
- Saving Where We Can--(can...snort...get it?)
- Loyal NASCAR Fan(s)
- Blaker Bean
- Not My Backside, But...
- Life is Good...
- It's Not Easy Being Green...
- Oh How I Wish
- Room Without a View
- It's Love!
- Oh, Yes...
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Idaho Proud
- Another Go At It
- Better Day--Sort Of...
- 9-02-10 Get it?
- Backward Order
-
▼
September
(18)
8 comments:
aww he's cute! Everyone has to learn at their own pace ya know? Tracing his name is one step closer to writing it out fully! I'll be rooting for the lil guy! =)
Hey lady I'm also running a giftcard giveaway for CSN stores! If you get a chance hop on over to my blog!
CSN Stores Giftcard Giveaway
He's so stinkin' cute!!!
He's so lucky to have you as a grandma. He's really going to benefit from all your years of teaching! And he really is adorable. Good for you for helping him celebrate every milestone. :-)
That is so tender. He will learn at his own pace and as he matures, he will learn quicker. He seems so sweet. And he is lucky to have a grandma rooting for him. :)
Oh how blessed he is to have such a loving Grammie:)
And for what it's worth, we have over 125 kinders that are just to the tracing stage:(
What a sweet boy - Just look at that smile!! I can tell he is VERY loved by his Grandma :-D
Well, I'm so glad that little cutie is learning to spell my name! hahahaha! Yep, I'm a Blake by marriage..great name, huh?? What a cutie-patootie!
What a cute fella!
Post a Comment