Headed to Idaho to see my mom. Wish me luck. It should be chilly there. (It was 39 for a low yesterday.) I'm such a hot-house flower now, I'll probably freeze. Almost every one I usually see will be gone this time, but I will enjoy the old stomping grounds any way. Have a good rest of the week and weekend.
I really haven't had much exciting to write about lately, but the comments have been p-i-t-i-f-u-l-l-y few. Shape up, bloggy friends. I don't do this just for therapy, you know. (Well, maybe a little. But I still need comments.) Feel free to leave a cheery line or two.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Perhaps Saturday
- Mockingjay
- Saving Where We Can--(can...snort...get it?)
- Loyal NASCAR Fan(s)
- Blaker Bean
- Not My Backside, But...
- Life is Good...
- It's Not Easy Being Green...
- Oh How I Wish
- Room Without a View
- It's Love!
- Oh, Yes...
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Idaho Proud
- Another Go At It
- Better Day--Sort Of...
- 9-02-10 Get it?
- Backward Order
-
▼
September
(18)
9 comments:
Have a good time in Idaho. The evenings here in Utah have been getting down right chilly. At least, I think so.
Enjoy Idaho! It's such a beautiful place :)
I love your new blog background. So pretty.
And I'm totally jealous. I'm DYING to get to Idaho. Bring me back some snow, will you?
I hope you enjoy the time with your Mom and you have a safe trip!!! I hope you'll join us for our Queen Lessons on my blog!!
I also love your new blog background. Neat pic in the header!
Jo! Wish your Mom a happy one from me too!
And I love the picture of you and the hubs, very nice:)
HI!!!
Tell MOM happy birthday from me, I the one who thinks you are the funniest blogger out there!!I love your life stories!!!
have a great time
hugs,
jamie
I feel the same way at the send of summer, even here in Utah, where I'm so used to the hot weather that the first cool day of 70 degrees I feel like I"m feezing to death! Idaho will feel arctic to you!
If you go back ther and have a stop over in SLC, I'll taske you out for bad Mexican food ;-) Or..maybe even a home cooked meal..and I won't even make you eat alone..Happy Birthday to Mom..you're lcuky to have her still..love her every moment you can..
Post a Comment