Rick and I were elated when Boise State beat Virginia Tech last night. I was proud of Idaho, Coach Pete and the Broncos. What determination and discipline that team has! Coach Peterson is always so calm and even-keeled. His players are well coached and fighters. The sports world may poo poo our conference and our competition but I think Boise State can prove their critics wrong. We beat Oklahoma in seasons past and we made it past the Hokies. We can make it to Glendale in the fall, I hope. I watched all the interviews on KTVB's website. It was wonderful to see our "old" station's reporters and news staff. Funny how homesick I get for Idaho when I witness things like this. I like Arizona but there's no place like home. Go Blue! Go Broncos! Yeh, Idaho!Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Idaho Proud
Rick and I were elated when Boise State beat Virginia Tech last night. I was proud of Idaho, Coach Pete and the Broncos. What determination and discipline that team has! Coach Peterson is always so calm and even-keeled. His players are well coached and fighters. The sports world may poo poo our conference and our competition but I think Boise State can prove their critics wrong. We beat Oklahoma in seasons past and we made it past the Hokies. We can make it to Glendale in the fall, I hope. I watched all the interviews on KTVB's website. It was wonderful to see our "old" station's reporters and news staff. Funny how homesick I get for Idaho when I witness things like this. I like Arizona but there's no place like home. Go Blue! Go Broncos! Yeh, Idaho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Perhaps Saturday
- Mockingjay
- Saving Where We Can--(can...snort...get it?)
- Loyal NASCAR Fan(s)
- Blaker Bean
- Not My Backside, But...
- Life is Good...
- It's Not Easy Being Green...
- Oh How I Wish
- Room Without a View
- It's Love!
- Oh, Yes...
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Idaho Proud
- Another Go At It
- Better Day--Sort Of...
- 9-02-10 Get it?
- Backward Order
-
▼
September
(18)
4 comments:
Idaho is so great! That is exciting that BSU is ranked so high this year. I'm glad you still root for Idaho clear down there in Arizona. :)
Hi,thanks for your visit. I do love it here..but maybe it's my age, I am getting sick of 9 months of winter! And go Idaho..I used to live there, was raised on a 300 acre farm there. :D
The whole town is partying let me tell you! Go Bronco's!!!
Oh my heavens....that was such a crazy game to watch! We were glad that Boise won!
Post a Comment