I hope that you knew I was being sarcastic, facetious, and not sincere when I told you I would take pictures this week to show you how exciting my schedule was. You knew that, didn't you? I was just making sure so you wouldn't be expecting too much of me. See, the funny part is that my life is so boring that I was making fun of myself at how uneventful the week really was. That was the funny part...
OK--I'll move on. I do have a picture of the Gunman enjoying French toast.
He is just the happiest, sweetest child ever. However, his mama just called me and said he has a little fever over 100 degrees, so she's going to take him to the doctor. I hope the Gunnar feels better soon. She'll call me later this afternoon.
I posted today solely to tell you that I won't be posting anything about my nonexistent adventures. So you wouldn't be waiting anxiously for a full display. 'Cause I know you sit around and anticipate such stuff and all. G'ahead with your busy lives and I'll think of something interesting later.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Show Down at Culver's Corral
- I Need Filters--Or A Muzzle
- French Toast
- Serenading Lola in the Rain
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell...
- Aching!
- Let Me Be Brief
- Umbrella on Roof
- Dream Weaver
- New Day
- Close Call
- Short Note
- Titleless
- Friday Frippery
- I Don't Want to Talk About It...
- Imagine This...
- A Little Scorched and Deflated
- Pool Shots
-
▼
July
(18)
9 comments:
What a cute pic. Cute boy!
Thanks for the e-mail address. Good to know. However...I meant your physical address. :-) Can you e-mail me at lizkasper(at)gmail(dot)com?
I hope Gunnar feels better very soon - such a cutie!!
I hope you have a great day!
Seriously?
Don't disappoint!
I want pictures.
Cute kiddo!
Gunnar is so stinking cute. I love that look on his little face! Thanks for sharing!
He is just the cutest!
I agree with Garden of Egan...I was kind of looking forward to pics...what does that say about me?
I'm so glad you cleared that up about your busy schedule...I was getting worried that you'd overdo! Slow blog days are hard. I might end up blogging about cleaning the toilet tomorrow! Hope Gunner is feeling better - probably teething eh?
Just when I was getting all excited to see what/where Culvers is. Never heard of it, and was anxiously awaiting photos or even dare I ask for a vlog about it all?
I think you should just make stuff up like once a week - giggle J/k
That is one cute boy and I'm hungry right now so I feel like stealing the french toast :-0
Post a Comment