Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lola's Hair Appointment

Lola has a groomer who makes house calls. This is Kandice--Lola has a crush on Kandice. When Miss K worked at another place that I took Lola to, she was always Lola's favorite. She just adored her and Miss K loved Lola too. Then Miss K left groomer shop.

Miss K brought her son and her own table to sit up in the garage. (Don't look at Rick's clutter in the garage. I have NO control over his messiness there.)

Miss K bathed Lolita in laundry room sink. Lola no like bathing. (Miss K kind of wears skimpy outfits. Lola doesn't seem to mind.)
Hair trimmed before bath and after. Hair dried. Nails trimmed. So pampered.
Lola would not get an award for bravery, but she is trying...
Kerchief seals the deal.


"I am indeed a pretty puppy! And I really deserve this treatment...Thanks, Mom!"

10 comments:

larainydays said...

She looks as fabulous as she feels.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Awwwww! That is an a"dog"able doggy!

Doesn't everyone feel so much better after a do?

Nice! Hairdo person making house calls! Awesome idea!

Holly said...

She's a beaut! Bet she smells better too. Mine is going in on Monday for a shampoo and shave. Too much hair around here!

CB said...

My dog groomer also comes to the house - Don't you love that!! It is so much more convenient.
And Lola looks beautiful - I love the way the dogs strut around a little bit after a grooming - they feel so pretty!

Lola is a cutie.

Vicki/Jake said...

Good for Lola! And what a great, skimpy dressing Miss K. Kinda like have soap will travel :)

I'll let Nelda know who you are..I'm sure she'll remember you. Buhl was fun...I'll tell more this weekend when I lock myself in the house:)

Amy said...

Pretty pup!

Indy gets the hose and shampoo at home. In the winter, he gets the warmer shower. I know, I am terrible. I need to splurge on the groomer.

mCat said...

Nothing better than a freshly groomed canine pal. Especially if you can do it right at home!

GAH - my dogs need it so bad.....would K come to Utah?

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I really think she is Braxton's sister! And, they even have the same body markings that you can't see most of the time 'cos of their fur!

Do she get all strutty when she's all clean and pretty? Braxton does :-)

life in red shoes said...

Ahhhh Lola, you sooo preeeetty :)

kesandrach said...

Man that's too bad her teeth are still jacked up from being born. Haha! Love you Lola! You are the best Foster Sister I've ever had. Love your squished in face, short legs, large head and long body!!!