Friday, September 23, 2011

Yes, I Do...

need a new post. No, I'm not posting pics of my awful hair. Are you guys smoking crack again or something? You should know me better than that. Really!
Gunnar is starting to get into things. I tried cropping this, but it uncropped itself. Must be operator error...

I swear there's a photo gremlin in my computer somewhere. I download pictures and then lose them. I hate that.

It's 107 degrees here--yesterday and today. First day of fall my rear!! Enjoy your autumnal equinox, people. I'm just sweating it out here. Remind me again why we came to AZ? Or better yet wait until December and then I might be able to recall.

Nothing exciting scheduled this weekend. Watering system needs attention again. That should really be fun. I do wish I'd find something exciting to report. I'll work on that. Enjoy the cool...

7 comments:

mCat said...

Oh for the LOVE - pleeeeeze post a pic of the hair - I;m dying here.

And just today, I was remarking to MYSELF that I sure hate Autumn and it being cold. I would take 107 right now. Serio.

I live in the wrong state

ain't for city gals said...

This reminds me why I keep my hair short...I get to that stage and it is just a total waste of a year ...I actually look better with short hair though my fantasy world tells me different.

Liz said...

Don't worry, dear. The Idaho folks will be moaning identical laments when they're piling on layers and scraping ice off windshields and shoveling driveways. I pity da fools! ;-)

Holly said...

Nobody likes their own hair. Ever. If they tell you they do, they are probably lying. Your blog is doing weird things on my end too. This says ity posted at 8:05 AM on Friday. Your posts never show up on my sidebar until about 24 hours later. This post wasn't there until late last night cuz I checked. So that's all I know. I'm helpful like that. Off to California. See you next week.,

life in red shoes said...

Oooo, 107?
Those boys are so stinkin dang cute! And isn't that why you suffer in the heat, to be nearer to them?
Good trade off :)

CB said...

Yes I second - Must post the hair!! We are all friends here!!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Amy said...

I posted my hair pic. Please post yours.

I am loving the Autumn weather here but I am afraid winter will be here before I am ready. Then I will be wishing I were in AZ.