Rooster was asked to draw a picture of and write about what he did over spring break.
He "wad" watched tv and "plad" played with his toy "cors" cars. No mention of the zoo, the bike rides, the sky rides, the train--none of the "fun" stuff that cost money.
This should teach me what the grandboys really value.
I think the blue and orange thing at the end of the table is either Gunnar or the pool outside the window. I can't quite tell.
8 comments:
Did you cook something blue and orange? I think it's food. Kraft macaroni and cheese mixed with blueberries perhaps?
Well with this, it gives me some hope not all is lost with my step-daughter when we can't afford to take her anywhere and everywhere like her momma does.
Little keepsakes.....how special!
Crayons and paper and imaginations are Kismet. Lucky you!!!
The boy has talent...and a very nice grandma
Wonderful post! You have a lovely blog, and I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥♥
Ha ha. Isn't that the truth? Kids love the simple things the most. One day I'll learn from that. But, I'm sure they loved all the "costly" things too. :)
I love the pictures! What a brilliant child. Ya, next time do the cheap stuff. They'll like it better.
So funny.
Your grandsons sound like lots of fun.
Well as their mama I loved the expensive stuff too! So lets keep doing both! haha Can't wait to come again, I had such a fun time. Next time I'll bring the convertible!! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment