Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heaven Knows I've Tried


I've lost any blog mojo I ever had. In fact, I think I've lost all my verve. I'm just a hollow shell. I'm not really depressed--just very flat and uninspired.

There is absolutely nothing going on here. I don't even have the strength to read other blogs. I'm sorry!

I'd like to get my happy back. I hope you'll be patient and tolerate my stagnation. It's beautiful summer weather here. The cacti are blooming. Surely things will bust open soon. Until then...

12 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

There's no rule prescribing how often you have to blog or how often you have to leave comments on other blogs. Blogging is a very personal activity and if you can't bring yourself to do it at any given time, then give yourself a break. Hopefully your funk will dissipate soon and you'll be back to your usual self. In the meantime, your fans wait and watch. Take care.

larainydays said...

Hope your mojo heats back up along with the weather. I can wait

Anonymous said...

I think it's catching..........the blog mojo seems to be going around.
And I agree with Pat....there is no RULE as to how often you have to post.
But it nice to know you're still breathing and that you checked in to keep us up to speed.
When you have something, we'll be ready.
Until then...enjoy yourself. Read a book. Take Lola for a walk. Savor the nice weather. Be.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Hang on! We'll all be here.
I think there are so many that feel that way. I know I have.
There's a lot going on and sometimes I don't want to read one more thing.

Hugs!

RoeH said...

What Pat says. Yeah. Actually I've been the same way. I finally decided the only way my blog works kindasortakinda (as if it ever did) is to go back to the Arizona theme. So that's what I did....more photos - less talky. Reading back blog posts really embarrassed me and I realized I'm not really a writer. What's that saying -- one photo equals a thousand words or something like that? It's what I'm feelin' now. I have no idea how people get the hundreds of followers I see them get. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I think it's catching -- I've not had anything much lately to write about either. Guess it will go away by itself eventually. I wait to blog until I have something to say.

life in red shoes said...

I've been thinking about you friend. Hang in there, it gets better :)

Amy said...

I am in the same place and it sounds like others have lost their blog mojo as well. When it comes back, I'll still be reading.

Holly said...

All righty then, not doing anything today. Give me a call, we'll meet up. No need for makeup. No cameras. We should probably wear bras though.

kesandrach said...

Haha I love your friends :) Yes, Holly, please wear bras. Mom, there's lots of uplifting and fun stuff in Vegas- come on up! We're slowing down lately ya know....

cathycan said...

My blog mojo started waning when I started Facebooking more. So much easier than typing up a whole blog that no one reads.
I think the whole "blog phenom" will pass, numbers are down for everyone, make your money while you can girls!

Heather said...

Just take a break! Enjoy the sunshine and get out. Read a good book! (And then tell me about it so I can get back into reading. :) ) You'll get your mojo back. Maybe it's just your mind's way of saying "I need a break". I've been getting on my computer much less and I am realizing that I am not missing that much. Just enjoy your day-to-day. I'll be here when you get back. :) Hugs!