Monday, April 9, 2012

What the Heck?

I clicked some sort of button on blogger and now my whole format is convoluted. What have I done?

I now have a mess of blog decisions that I'm incapable of making at this time. Templates, reader list--settings up the waazu. (I have no idea how to spell waazu...)

So now do I not have anything to post but I have a mess trying to post it.

Easter was very quiet here--no chocolate, no eggs, no ham dinner. We went to church came home, napped, watched some TV and tried to rescue our algae-leaf-ridden pool. I think I need a pool boy but Rick has nixxed that idea. Why? Men! Always thinking they can handle it. I think we need a new vacuum and filters. Ugh! It's also tax time! I don't think the IRS will give me a reprieve because I need new pool equipment.

Glad to see Bubba Watson win the Masters. We are probably related, you know. (My maiden name was Watson. But I'm just making up the related part in a desperate attempt to have something to write--) Pay not attention to the woman behind the curtain.

I am indeed void of news. Reading Ann Patchett's State of Wonder. It is about a scientist who supposedly dies in the jungles of the Amazon. Not bad so far. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

life in red shoes said...

I'm telling you Jo, I don't mess with mine! Every time I do it's a complete disaster. I'd like to change things up on mine but I first have to butter up #1 :)
We celebrated twice, last week with the Little LOves and this week with just us grownups. The price of candy was so high! I only bought 2 small bags, I was proud of myself.
I vote for new filter etc. for the pool, if that doesn't work give a buzz, I'll clean it for swimming privileges :)

Holly said...

I like the new template, it looks great. Just leave it as it is and call it a day. It was quiet around here on Easter too. FYI: blood won't come out of carpet. Looks like I murdered someone. Will you be my alibi?

cathycan said...

Yes, a pool boy is in order!! A really, hunky, tan one, that works without a shirt!! ; )
Waazoo...seems right to me!

Liz said...

Well, I do hope the scientist tells some good stories before she kicks.

Hope it all worked out with the blog!

TARYTERRE said...

Oh my a pool boy. That sounds interesting. I had nothing but trouble trying to post my EASTER blog. Words and photos disappeared. It was a mess. I spent hours. I bet all the trouble was because BLOGGER has some new fangled update we're suppose to install. Why not leave well enough alone. Take care.

ain't for city gals said...

I kind of went on a Ann Patchcett binge...they were all pretty good. Just finished The Burnt House by Faye Kellerman...it was pretty good...readable anyway. Hard to find anything outstanding anymore...

Amy said...

After I clicked on the link for the new look, I wanted an undo button. Instead, I am just going with it. Not too bad, I just don't like change.