However, I did want to show you our one attempt at holiday gaity.
Rick and I put little lights in shotgun shell hulls, glued them with a hot glue gun, and ta dah: an Arizona cactus Charlie Brown tree.
Daylight view
Night view
Also bought bed spring wreath and decorated it, but not as cute as the one in the shop. They did not sell them decorated.



6 comments:
How craft you are? And Rick too? Love the wreath, you did a great job!!
Ha ha ha, that cactus ala shotgun shells is the cutest thing ever. And knock off the criticism of your bedspring wreath. It is darling. I bought my wreath at Costco, how's that for creative!!!
I love it! Can I come see it? I'd like to see the lights in Glendale.
Dear Jo,
I do not follow your blog for the nifty frills. I follow it because I enjoy what you have to say.
Sincerly,
Life In Red Shoes
Jo go into your design and customize. Get a different template like awesome or window. Choose the white background in either. Then go to your favorite website that you like to get blog backgrounds.
That is what I had to do. I was having the same problem.
I love your rustic wreath. You crafter you!!!!
Your wreath is beautiful. I have never seen bedspring wreaths before.
And I love the shotgun shell lights. Very creative.
Post a Comment