Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Black Hole?

I can see why the blog world is dying. Or at least mine is dying. I've posted several times in the last week with no one commenting. It's not fun!

Am I speaking to the ether? Am I invisible and unhearable? I guess so.

So much going on. So much I want to talk to you about. No one talking. I feel alone. Sad. Forgotten.

3 comments:

Jen Cristalli said...

You don't need invisible people through a screen to validate your worth! Your writing is proof that you're here! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

I posted for a few years with only a few comments. After my son died I lost interest and though I read a number of blogs and enjoy them, I haven't posted in a long time. Guess you have to have certain content to get noticed and I ran out of things to "redecorate" or show off. Mostly I read posts that have something to say, not something to show me that's new. Keep writing ... after a while I wrote because it was something I wanted to do whether anyone else read it or not.

just call me jo said...

I realize my worth isn't dependent on people responding. I just like hearing other people's "voices." I can start journaling, however, like I do in my bedside journal. No one responds to that and I still like the activity. Perhaps that is what I will do, Ann.