Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MY BABY'S TRIATHLON




Our daughter is amazing! She's stubborn like her father and was determined to participate in this triathlon in Vegas. Swimming in Lake Mead, biking uphill, and running (when everyone knows Goodings don't run) was not my idea of a good time. I was scared to death that she would drown. You can stop biking and stop running, but you CAN'T stop swimming...safely that is! She did great and I want her to know how proud I am of her. The problem is now she wants to compete in other triathlons. Is she crazed? YES! Everyone knows Goodings are crazed! It's all or nothing with that bunch. (I just married into the family; it's not genetic with me. For that I'm sure they are happy!)


2 comments:

Heather said...

Rachel is amazing! I am so impressed with her. And, by the way, I don't think your blog is pathetic at all. I actually think this is a great way to keep updated with little Rick and Blake. So consider me officially one of your "followers".

The Cook Clan said...

Go Rachel! That is amazing!! I'm glad she survived. I'm not sure why you can't post on my blog. I'll have to check it out. Oh, I found out the problem. You need to check your email and get into it from there. Then the blog will be added to your lists of blogs. Then you can post. Cute background! Your getting crafty on me!