Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 19th

Rick is officially through with Seneca and is home every night!! Yahoo! Silage hauling will only last a week or so and then who knows...Hope something develops, however.

Rachel made it through the triathlon in one piece. She said the swimming was scary because other swimmers were kicking people and screaming at them. Sounds brutal! The biking was all uphill, and the run was super difficult. One of her friends kicked off her dressy shoes and ran the last stretch on the side lines along with Rach. Rachel said it was so helpful and kept her going. I will NEVER do anything that strenuous. Way to go, my baby!! She's so brave.

Blakers is getting around the best he can with his cast. But he's trying to walk on it and he's not supposed to. I know that must be hard for an active boy to just sit all of the time. Then after this cast is off he has three more weeks of a walking cast. Sigh!! They will come to see Grandma Jo this weekend. I'm both excited and apprehensive. I worry about carrying big ol' Blakers around with the added weight of that cast. UGH!! That could be a challenge...especially while trying to keep track of Rooster at the same time.

"We" all know that Bethany is the only one who ever reads these posts. I can't PAY my other friends or acquaintances to log on to my blog. Oh, well...I can at least vent somewhere.

1 comment:

kesandrach said...

Now whatever....I am on here. Heather somehow made a connection between her facebook page and her blog. Maybe you would get more traffic that way. Check out her blog- it's cool just like yours. http://thepincockpost.blogspot.com/