
Rick found out yesterday that he doesn't have his job to go back to. I just freak out when stuff like this happens. I am soooo worried. We have a trip planned Nov. 21st and now I wish we hadn't even booked it. I am scared.
Glad the election is over. I don't envy President-elect Obama. He has a contentious and troublesome nation to govern. I hope he can do everything he promised, but we all know that he won't be able to do ALL of that.
Got a darling invitation to my favorite girl's birthday party next week. My Mckenna will be one. She is the cutest, smartest, and most wonderful little girl ever. She just gets more amazing with every stage she progresses to. I think a lot of it is due to her amazing mother.
My daughter is in Michigan today hunting geese, ducks, fox and coyotes. She's really a strange one...sorry, Rach. I really don't understand it. ;o)
1 comment:
So it is official...no job? SCARY! We wish we could help...just let us know. I agree, I hope Obama will do what he promised with the economy. Lets pray for the best. Rachael is crazy, I hate hunting season.
Post a Comment