Friday, November 14, 2008

We're Working

Rick took off in his Peterbilt to haul compost and hay this morning! Just when I thought I might shatter into tiny pieces of nerves and tension...Thank you, thanks you, thank you, God! I need an employed husband. It was nice having him home if an income had been included. Since it wasn't, I was not doing well.

Yesterday I changed my land line server and internet provider and got both for the price of our land line before. We also cancelled one elective channel on Dish. It wasn't much, but $24/year is something. I'm trying to cut back. We buy nothing that is not absolutely essential.

Here's hoping that this job goes throught the winter and into spring. I just worry so much.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Yeah!!! I hear Rick is pretty excited! Nice seeing you for a minute today. Mckenna liked it!