Rick and I have been trying to chop down two trees. They drop bushels and bushels of leaves every fall and one of them was dying. We only have a small chain saw so it's kind of slow. A friend of ours is supposed to take the wood and help us saw down the big trunks, but so far he hasn't shown. We might just have these broccoli looking things in our yard...Saturday, November 15, 2008
TIMBER!
Rick and I have been trying to chop down two trees. They drop bushels and bushels of leaves every fall and one of them was dying. We only have a small chain saw so it's kind of slow. A friend of ours is supposed to take the wood and help us saw down the big trunks, but so far he hasn't shown. We might just have these broccoli looking things in our yard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like a blast. Scott would help if he had a chain saw that worked. Let us know if he can help with anything else. Good luck! Hey we got our furniture in our basement! I'm so excited!!!
We'll deffinetly have you guys over when its done. I'm hoping in the next couple of days with my Mom here to help with Mckenna. Where you guys going for a week? Cancun again?
Joanne, I miss your blogging! I was hoping to see some warm California pictures up here!
Post a Comment