The only picture I've taken in the past while is this one of a '77 El Camino for sale on Craigslist and ZIdaho.com. Since Rick isn't working we decided to clear out some things we don't use. The really mysterious part is that we also offered free firewood--just haul it away--and nobody wants it. That's a bit strange that people are so lazy they won't load already cut wood.The economy is in the toilet but people must not be too desperate yet if they won't take FREE things that require a little work. I wonder if we loaded it up and took it over to their house if they'd want it? Argh!
The snow keeps falling and I try in vain to keep my spirits from spiraling. The new season of Biggest Loser is on tonight. Two women from Meridian are on the yellow team. The one 19-yr.-old guy weighs 400+ pounds. At least I didn't have that much to lose. He must be a walking time bomb with health problems galore.
So I will work on my RS lesson and do my crossword puzzles, watch TV and try to think the good thoughts. You betcha!
2 comments:
Oh, I forgot it starts tonight (The Biggest Loser). I'll have to go check it out since Scott is working late. So I see you won the El Camino fight???
Hi Joanne, you should be able to highlight straight from my page and then copy it to your blog entry. It worked for me, so hopefully it will for you too!
Post a Comment