
I want to change my main picture but have nothing to change it to. I'm sick of seeing us in Baja knowing that now we're losing our asses because we didn't haul stuff then. I am losing my sanity and Rick putters around and refuses to take action. He says that guy in Blackfoot would think he was crazy if he called again. Well, I'm crazy! Doesn't any one care? I've lost my mind, officially! It's not even a maybe any more. I scrubbed, cleaned and mopped the house today. (Rick did vacuum for me.) I changed the sheets and cleaned all of the bathrooms top to bottom. I sanitized the kitchen and I still don't feel any better. Cleaning is usually my therapy. What am I to do?
I send this out into the void, knowing NO ONE but Bethany ever even tries to read these rants. I guess I just do it for myself. I'm trying to vent, but I'm not letting off any tension. I renewed Rick's truck registration on line this morning. I tried Sat., but you know how Sat.s are. No one open... Had to fax a form that didn't get posted until I talked to a human this morning. The website went down Saturday night...More chaos.
I want to move to Tucson, AZ. I want to sell everything. Pull up stakes. Leave my mother high and dry. Move out to the middle of the desert where the snakes and scorpions are. I've spent hours on line looking at property. The only thing that seems workable for us is a small acreage, and the only ones we can afford have manufactured homes. I NEVER wanted to live in a "mobile home" again, but I would if I could get out of this forsaken cold and into some sunshine. The views of the mtns. and scenery are beautiful. I just feel as if Rick's not working any way, what difference does it make where we go broke. I might as well be warm when I take out bankruptcy. I'm serious...!!
I send this out into the void, knowing NO ONE but Bethany ever even tries to read these rants. I guess I just do it for myself. I'm trying to vent, but I'm not letting off any tension. I renewed Rick's truck registration on line this morning. I tried Sat., but you know how Sat.s are. No one open... Had to fax a form that didn't get posted until I talked to a human this morning. The website went down Saturday night...More chaos.
I want to move to Tucson, AZ. I want to sell everything. Pull up stakes. Leave my mother high and dry. Move out to the middle of the desert where the snakes and scorpions are. I've spent hours on line looking at property. The only thing that seems workable for us is a small acreage, and the only ones we can afford have manufactured homes. I NEVER wanted to live in a "mobile home" again, but I would if I could get out of this forsaken cold and into some sunshine. The views of the mtns. and scenery are beautiful. I just feel as if Rick's not working any way, what difference does it make where we go broke. I might as well be warm when I take out bankruptcy. I'm serious...!!
3 comments:
First of all, I read all of your rants and get a good chuckle. So, you have two frequent readers. Second, you have a serious case of the winter blues. Go visit Rachel- it's somewhat warm there. Maybe you could bike in the wind or go for a run- that sounds like fun. :)
I agree with Heather. I think you have a case of the winter blues. I think we all get to that point sooner or later. A little sunshine is nice. Go visit Rach! We can't have you moving on us cuz we would miss the best neighbors eva! Also, Mckenna wouldn't know what to do without her Grandma Jo around!!! So, there it is you gotta stay! Call me if you ever wanna go do something. I'm almost always up to getting out of the house. Tonight I have the kids. Wish me luck!
Ahhh......scary! No job huh? I'm sorry, I would give you guys a job if I had one. Well, good luck!
Post a Comment