Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Boys







We went to see the boys last week but I didn't get any pictures. Rach sent these on her new iphone so I'm including them in this blog. They are getting so big and will be going back to preschool this fall. Rachel says they're coming to spend every weekend with us in September. That should be fun. I'm so glad we're closer to them now.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so fun that you are closer now. Yay for more visits from your cute grandkids! They are getting big and I can definitely tell who their mom is. (I can see Rachel in both of them.) Hope you get into your house soon!

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures!!!!!! Where was that? Every weekend in Sept.....any reason or just for fun! You need to come visit!!!

The Cook Clan said...

Ya we'll be around! For sure we wanna see you guys!!! Call us when you get here.